Charity Art Showing yo!

Ok so heres the deal. As many of you know I paint. The sole reason I started to paint was simply to take up time while I was back in Pittsburgh rehabbing my knee and decorate my empty walls. ¬†Well…come to find out I really enjoy doing it. Not only do I love doing it, but it also turns out that some people like my work. Its flattering really. About 4 months ago I was approached by a friend who works with the Cystic Fibrosis foundation here in Pittsburgh to do a charity gallery showing. At first I was hesitant being that a lot of my art is personal but the more I thought about it I figured that I should absolutely use a talent that God has blessed me with, especially if it could help others. It’s pretty interesting that things God will use sometimes. Never in a million years would I have imagined that I would ever have a one man art showing….but its happening. If you happen to be in Pittsburgh or want to come I would love to meet you and have you bid on some of my work. Thanks again! Hope to see yall there.

blessings,

baron

Posted 1 year ago

Comments

15 Responses to “Charity Art Showing yo!”

1. Bryan says:

I’m in! Mr. Batch – your story resonates with me. I hope you get to display your artwork some more – simply because it’s incredible. You’re making hard work look beautiful and to me, that’s what it’s all about.

2. [...] can find more information on the event here: http://baronbatch.com/2012/10/31/art-showing/ Baron Batch On Steelers-Ravens Rivalry adsonar_placementId=1558044 ;adsonar_pid=2728767 [...]

3. Dottie Chavez says:

Awesome! I hope you raise lots of money & thank you for giving back through your God-given talents. Yes, we are blessed beyond measure…

Dottie-Odessa, TX

4. Aunt Donna says:

Congratulations and best wishes on your upcoming show; wish I could be there. The paintings you’ve shown on your invitation are great!

Since I can’t be there is there a way I can send a donation?

Love,

Aunt Donna

5. Lisa Garcia says:

Wish I lived in Pittsburgh to attend! Good luck and I hope you make tons of money for the charity!

6. Tom says:

Awesome! I wish I could be there,maybe I can send my sister, I’ll check.
    Blessings to you Baron

7. Tina ellis says:

You my friend are AMAZING and so blessed. May You continue to share your talents with the world and make an impact on lives.
    God bless you always.
    Tina

8. Michelle says:

Like the paintings and best of luck to you and congratulations on your show! It will be a success!

9. Debbie Morton says:

Baron,

Beautiful Art! Congrats on your Show. A great cause you are raising money for.

God Bless & hope to see you again soon!

Debbie & Jim

10. sarah evanko says:

I wish i could home to see your show in person . good luck ,your going to be a smash . i have shared the link and will continue to do so with all my friends n family back in the Burgh . what paintings are you going have people bid on ? and is there any way to bid on line so maybe people who are really far away(like say Me for instance ) can maybe try to out bid other people so they can finally get a piece of your art ?

11. don ralston says:

thank you for the invite, but i can’t make it. as much as i had hoped i would get a painting from you it looks that it is just not going to happen. we talked about it months ago when i told you to take your time and do something you liked. sadden me that i took up your time and i won’t get one of them. best of luck at your show.

don

12. Eric & Mary Jane Ritchey says:

Amazing!!! Get Your Guns UP!!!

13. Don in Austin says:

That is fantastic Baron! I hope your art showing is a great success for both you and the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.

WreckEm Tech!

14. Jeff Peterson says:

You never cease to amaze Baron. Good luck!

15. Jo Ann in Alaska says:

Fabulous, Baron! I wish I could be there to meet you and see all of your beautiful artwork. Good luck at your showing. Bless you for sharing your talents and helping others along the way. Go Steelers!